Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum
Return to Website

Sailonline Forum

Welcome to Sailonline.com! Feel free to write on any boating topic you like. The more you post, the more feedback you will get! To return to Sailonline.com, simply click on the logo.

Sailonline Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Owners time = Power Australia

Four weeks cruising in the sun for US$1000 per week for the boat!

Share in a SeaRay Sundancer 275 sports cruiser based at Fremantle/Swan River in W.Australia. Recoverable boat share of US$25,000(less depreciation)

Contact Chris Paull +442380988058 (UK) or, Hi@chrispaull.plus.com for more details.

ENVIRONMENT
Guaranteed warm weather with no rain
No hurricanes (ever)
Mild tides
Multiple safe harbours all within easy reach
Sandy beaches and river banks
Sun sets over the sea

ENTERTAINMENT
Many high quality pubs and restaurants
Top grade fresh victuals and world class inexpensive wines
Nearby modern large city for shopping and events
Eleven welcoming yacht clubs some with free Wi-Fi
English radio and TV broadcast
Full mobile coverage including broadband

FACILITIES
Cheap fuel
No cost berthing
Few anchoring restrictions
Efficient and fully monitored rescue service
All marine main agents

So where is it? Not USA as no hurricanes; not Caribbean as too many facilities.

We refer to Western Australia (Swan River, Fremantle and Perth to some …but there are many other places).

Isn’t it a bit far away? Most people don’t realise that Perth is only 8998 miles from London and if you fancy a stop over in Mauritius it’s on the way.

What type of boat is best?

With the low cost fuel and so many places to visit a sports motor cruiser is the preferred choice; especially as this permits bridge clearance for the Swan River.
How do I charter one? Like most places in the world you cannot (unless it’s a skippered one). The answer is a boat share which in Australia is incredibly inexpensive, at only £539 per week for a SeaRay Sundancer. The saving in hotels alone pays for this. Of course with a boat share there is a capital investment, in this case, £14,850 but you get most this back (less depreciation) when you finish.

Interested? I am offering my fifth share in Sea>Rapier having used it now for three cruises, usually for four weeks at a time. Last year I had it all over Christmas and the New Year (where else could you get a vacation at this cost for that period). I get a long summer window of use by letting the local Aussie sharers have it the rest of the year. So can you.

Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum