Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum
Return to Website

Sailonline Forum

Welcome to Sailonline.com! Feel free to write on any boating topic you like. The more you post, the more feedback you will get! To return to Sailonline.com, simply click on the logo.

Sailonline Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Bareboat Charter 32' to 34' - BVI - Wanted

Hi,

My wife and I would like to charter a 32' - 34' sailboat from February 27 through March 6 or there about in the BVI.

In summary, I am a USCG certified captain with more than 10 years experience sailing boats in the 26' to 31' length range as I have owned a 26' Westerly Centaur (FG / mono-hull / twin keel), a 30' Zeelandia (steel / mono-hull) and most recently a 31' Olympic Princess (FG/ mono-hull). Our recent cruising areas are the Boston Harbor Islands, Massachusetts Bay (including Cape Cod), and coasts on NH and Me.

Will you please let us know if you have a suitable boat available around these dates and the weekly rate.

Thanks,

Rich
North Weymouth MA

Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum