Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum
Return to Website

Sailonline Forum

Welcome to Sailonline.com! Feel free to write on any boating topic you like. The more you post, the more feedback you will get! To return to Sailonline.com, simply click on the logo.

Sailonline Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
buy 1/2 a boat

I am sure there is someone out there who wants to buy a boat, but not sure they want all the expenses. We have looked at both fractional ownership and Moorings, neither which appeal to us. Let me narrow this down, we are looking for a 39-45' sailboat. Our cash comfort zone is 75K, so we are looking for a 100-150K sailboat. The boat will be based in USVI or BVI. We have done a ton of research, boat shopping, and know the basic costs and people who assist in maintaining boats. We are still working slobs, who have maybe a couple of months of year free time. Please feel free to email me with any questions, this can work.
Evan covean@gmail.com

Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum