Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum
Return to Website

Sailonline Forum

Welcome to Sailonline.com! Feel free to write on any boating topic you like. The more you post, the more feedback you will get! To return to Sailonline.com, simply click on the logo.

Sailonline Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Owners time available - 40 foot monohull

My Moorings owners contract is finishing at the end of June and I have a significant amount of owners time available that I am unable to use. Please contact me for discounted rates on charters to almost all Moorings/Sunsail global locations on a 40 foot Monohull.

Re: Owners time available - 40 foot monohull

J., I am starting the search for a mono or cat charter for the first 10 days of July. I have a party of 6 (2 adults, 4 teens). I'm looking at the BVI, but would also consider Bahamas. I sailed in the Abacos, 15 years ago, and injoyed it. Please me know what a rate would look like.

Thanks
John Keown

Re: Owners time available - 40 foot monohull

J
My wife and I are exploring purchase of a 40 mono through the Moorings program, base in BVI. Do you have 4-7 days in mid to late April adn if so, what terms and price. Many thanks
T

Sailonline will accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the opinions expressed in this forum