Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Caddo Nation Closed for Labor Day?

My daughter needs services and went to apply Friday morning. She was told everyone was at the main building celebrating the Chairman's birthday and she would have to come back on Tuesday. I checked the website and it says the complex was supposed to be closed Friday, 8/31 - Monday, 9/3. I have some questions, since Labor Day is on Monday, why weren't they working Friday? Were the employees on the clock Friday while having this party? If so, shouldn't they be responsible for serving Caddo members since they are getting paid? Don't tell me they are getting paid to sing Happy Birthday and eat cake with the Chairman. Does anyone know?

Re: Caddo Nation Closed for Labor Day?

Donna, I am truly sorry and embarrassed by the way you and your daughter were treated. Give us some time and we will get things back on track.