Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NON CADDOS ON ROLL

Just curious as to why there are many people who are on the roll that are not Caddo? For that matter they are not Indian at all............. Maybe the BIA should be contacted. These non Caddos are receiving grants to go to school, help with utilities, help with moving costs, Tags, and all for what? Votes? Because who they know? I am not really sure why and it doesn't matter its against the law and its wrong. It was brought to the attention of the Council and some of the non Caddos were removed were removed. However they have been re-added. Something needs to be done about this. Real Caddo Indians who want to go to school, or may need assistance in other areas are not able to, do to lack of funding? Well stop paying for non Caddos, and you would have the funding to help out real Caddo members!

Re: NON CADDOS ON ROLL

Does anyone know who to contact and report this to? Who besides our obviously confused and bickering board members that is. I myself have reported this to no avail. If anyone does know please respond.

Re: NON CADDOS ON ROLL

Call Robin Phillips at the Anadarko BIA, she will add it to the many wrong doings folder she has on the Caddo Nation Election Board and Brenda Edwards.