Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meeting

Heard rumblings there was gonna be a meeting of some kind. THEN, the following appears in the Anadarko Daily News:

Brenda Shemayme Edwards, Chairman of the Caddo Nation will be hosting a candid "Question and Answer Session" with Caddo Tribal members. This event will be held on Saturday, August 10, 2012 beginning at 1 pm at the Caddo Nation Cultural building. Lunch will be provided.

Also heard this was by "invitation only". How about this Edwards? And if so, hopefully you paid your money for using the Cultural Building and hopefully "not one dime of the Caddo Nation's money was spent on this "Lunch will be provided" thing.

AND, if the above paragraph is a fact, you're gonna be lucky if some "not invited" Caddo Members don't show up to see what is going on.

Re: Meeting

Heard only the Election Board got little "invites or thank you's". What was this? A thank you for doing such a good job? Thank you for not holding a recount? Thank you for helping me? Or was it a "hey guys, be ready for the next round"?

Gotta say, Chair and Election Board, you guys have shot your wad. How do you say "history"?

Rumor is the Chair is gonna meet with the EB early. Brenda, believe it is time for you to let something sink in. YOU ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF THE COMPLEX ANYMORE. Does that mean "money gone"? Yes...

I am told none,(maybe Elouise since she dances to their tune) of the Council Members were aware of this meeting on Saturday. Also hear Wildena Guy Moffer got an invite. So will say once again at this time, Chair, you had better have paid for the Cultural Bldg. out of your pocket, and the "lunch served" better have come out of your pocket.

And while we are at it, the day you gave Wildena Moffer the Cultural Bldg free for her, as she told me "party", that money also comes out of your pocket. Now, what did happen on the "party day", it appears Ms. Moffer and yourself set this up to see what was going on. Wildena, cannot believe I shook your hand, much less let you put your arm across my shoulder. EITHER YOU OR YOUR CHAIR PAY FOR THAT DAY AT THE CULTURAL BUILDING.........

And Brenda, "remember" "it's all up to the membership" Gonna happen....

Heard only four supporters of Brenda Shemayme Edwards showed up to Meet and Greet! What does that tell you Brenda??? Wonder what they did with all the food and drinks? Waste of time and Caddo Nation money.