Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Meet and Greet

Well wonder who will be going to the meet and greet for Brenda Edwards today!? Does anyone really care what she has to say? I highly doubt it. Wonder if she paid for the room she's using at Caddo Nation today? as she charges everyone else for the use of it. Heard it was by invitation only, but it was in the paper yesterday along with the wonderful front page picture. Am I wrong in saying, Dang Most of the Tribal Council doesn't look happy to be there, lol. Candid question and answer session!? bahahaha!!! Here's a question we are all dying to know, How come you couldn't provide any of the items asked for in the Recount!!!??? Tell us Brenda Shemayme Edwards, how come you could NOT provide the affidavits, the requests for absentee ballots (to have signatures matched), and the outer and inner envelopes to see if they had post marks to prove that the Absentee Ballot Box wasn't rigged!!!??? Tell US ALL that Ms. Edwards! Do Tell!!! We are all privy to your game and WE are Many. I think Everyone wanted more for the Caddo Nation than Brenda Shemayme (One lie after another) Edwards can provide. No Honor in the Chairman, none at all. Very Sad.

Re: Meet and Greet

Babycakes, cannot provide what you don't have, i.e., inside and outside envelopes, letter requesting absentee ballot, affidavit, etc. Understand the Election Board got hand invitations, whatever, to this meeting, also Wildena Moffer. No doubt in my mind the Chair asked Wildena to run for Secretary, one incompetent reaching out the hand to another incompetent. Do not believe Wildena is Secretary material. Actually, know she isn't, gonna be funny to look at the minutes from the meetings. Maybe Gina will help her.LOL.

However, neither is Brenda Chair material. Works well with Grellner and crew. I'm telling you, look at the Apaches, Kiowas, C&A's, Grellner has his hands in there. What do ya think?

I ask, and know before I ask, do you guys on the Election Board have no shame, no pride to be Caddo? Of course not, things would not be where they are if you did.

Re: Meet and Greet

Someone else will have to keep the minutes, poor lady, she can't do it. That's why they wanted her in there, someone to easily manipulate and who will just be glad to feel like she matters. Pretty sad that they had to resort to the things that they have done to keep that hundred thousand a year coming in between her and her husband. And Ann said that over a hundred forty thousand dollars is missing! Where is it? Pathetic mess going on at the Caddo Nation.