Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brenda Edwards - Recalled -- Elouise Harjo & Wildena Moffer Removed

Am hearing the Ex-Chairman of the Caddo Nation is saying "Now there are two Councils. Brenda, what part of Recall do you not understand? No one wants you, NO ONE. You have robbed the Caddo Tribe and its people, you have totally ignored the Constitution and is By-Laws, etc. Wildena, so have you and Elouise. There was a time when you were respected, believed, etc., now you are considered a laugh. Elouise, I remember when you worked for the IIM Accounts and you were giving LaRue Parker the most recent addresses of Caddo people before the election. And yes, I turned you in to your boss. I don't know if you were ever "respected", etc. What part of gone do you, Elouise and you, Wildena not understand?

You have absolutely no power, no money, no support, etc. Believe it is time for you three to bail out and remember who you are, "three Caddo Tribal Members, that is all". By your own actions, all of you, you lost credibility, support, etc.

Yes, there is turmoil among the membership because they cannot get their tags, they cannot call offices to get information because you called all the employees threatening their jobs if they went to work. What you effectively did was possibly cost them their jobs. You, really a nobody, but they obviously still felt threatened by you.

Yes, I understand there are things, especially payments made that obviously you and Elouise are going to held accountable for. And you deserve whatever you get, you guys playhouse has fell down on you and there is no way out. This you earned by your actions, all three of you.

You should be ashamed. However, do not think any of the three of you have what it takes to feel any remorse for what you have done to the Caddo people.

There will be no more money crossing your greedy hands. I would say "how utterly ridiculous of you, the best job you could have and will ever have and you hung it out to dry". The Caddo Nation will survive you three. Have not seen Diana around, assume she headed back across the Red River, she to will be held accountable. And your supporter Carla Guy, she will also be lucky to hold onto her job. SHAME, SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR FOLLOWERS.........