Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Brenda Edwards stealing files, servers, computers.

Caddo People, Brenda Edwards has stolen files, computers, servers, mail, etc. These records is an invasion of your privacy, they are confidential in nature. It is time to file suit on her, Elouise, Wildena, Shirley Gouge, Justin Smith, Jimmy Smith, Jim Edwards, probably someone I have left out and most certainly her security guards ELITE SECURITY was right in the middle of this. It was almost funny watching her walk around the other night, she had one security in front of her and one in the back. SHE IS SUCH A TOTAL PIECE OF NOTHING. SHE IS PATHETIC AND IN TROUBLE....

The above being said, it would not have gotten to this point except for the Acting Regional Director, Terry Bruner simply stating and I am sure he has told her, know Lonnie Emahoolah has, THAT SHE IS THE RECOGNIZED CHAIRMAN, ACCORDING TO THE ELECTION HELD. Yes, she won it by stuffing the Absentee Ballot Boxes, and we, actually I personally went to his office the day before the election because problems were already surfacing, and told him she would stuff the box, AND SHE DID. Since we have gained access to the Election Headquarters, we have seen the ballots on that election. Now, she was legally recalled and Terry Bruner, and I am wondering just how simple his mind works, refuses to read and acknowledge the recall. Guess this is what you call JOB PROTECTION. Am beginning to think Mr. Bruner, that your job may bot be that protected. Heck, they may even remove you from the Judge in Anadarko's court system. DO NOT BELIEVE, IN BOTH CASES, I WOULD SHOW MY FACE, THERE HAS TO BE SOME SHAME SOMEWHERE.

Mr. Bruner throws out a letter that about $600,000 plus is missing, misappropriation, etc., and makes no attempt to find out about it. He only knew about this because the Caddo Nation Council made him aware of it. Do not believe that is even half the money she absconded with. Does it bother him, obviously not AND he continues to voice "WE BASICALLY ASSURE THE MONEY IS SPENT RIGHT. Possibly Bruner needs to go and we need someone in there who can count and read. MAYBE IT IS TIME FOR ALL THE TRIBES UNDER THIS AREA OR REGION TO STAND UP AND TAKE COUNT. If so, give us a holler and we all will join forces and start working on it.

GOTTA ADD THIS, MR. BRUNER, PHYLIS PACK, KELLY MORE, LONNIE EMHOOLAH, DO NOT EVER THINK ANY ONE OF YOU HAVE IT UPSTAIRS AND WE DON'T, WE DO AND WE WILL DO WHAT HAS TO BE DONE TO GET THE CADDO NATION BACK TO WHERE IT SHOULD BE.