Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mess

So let me get this straight, we are losing our programs because of what? Brenda Edwards was recalled, she is saying it was done wrong so she put all the employees on leave, paid them to stay home without providing services instead of going to work and providing the services, which the Caddo Nation is now losing.
Instead of her just writing the normal appeals,as they like to point out that Ms. Reeder has done, she empties out all the bank accounts,using tribal funds to pay her minions as a show of loyalty to her as opposed to the Caddo Nation which is where the former employees loyalty should have been.
I have read all the posts on that website she likes to call the official web site of the Caddo Nation, the Caddo Connection fb,and Caddo Wild Bunch, opposed to being referred to as Wild Bunch, but hey to each their own but nonetheless and all I can see is this is all over ONE person. They like to point out how Ms. Reeder and Ms. Jarvis filed all these appeals with the IBIA, but Ms. Edwards keeps paying an attorney with our funds to help keep her in office, how in the heck is that even right.
Now the former employees, who obviously abandoned their posts are without legal employment with the Caddo Nation. If they were working, we would not be losting the 638 program now would we?