Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Challenge in Locating Information on Cost per Hire on Bravenet Support Site

Dear Bravenet Support Team,

I trust this message finds you well. I am writing to bring to your attention a challenge I have encountered while attempting to access information on "Cost per Hire" on your support site at pub1.bravenet..

It appears that there may be a difficulty in finding relevant discussions or content that specifically addresses cost per hire on your platform. As someone interested in understanding cost metrics associated with the hiring process, having easy access to such information is crucial for informed decision-making.

I kindly request your assistance in addressing this matter and ensuring that the Bravenet support site provides a user-friendly experience for those seeking insights into cost per hire. This will not only benefit the users but also contribute to the overall knowledge-sharing within the community.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this issue, and I appreciate your ongoing efforts to maintain an informative and accessible support platform.

Best regards
Sandyjoe