Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
election

Ok, now this is getting pretty stupid. The election board is putting prop. on the ballot to have the caddo people vote on whether an election board member of the tribe can be a paid employee....HELLO , read the constitution,which any one knows you must change before you can do that. What is scary is the election board is doing this,I assume with the approval of the council I know, they said the membership voted to do this at the membership meeting. Guess what, the membership has to follow the constitution as well. Thats why I stopped going those who attend the meetings either have not read the Constitution or do not care. And its only to cover the illegal pay checks that is being received already. If they go through with putting in on the ballot everyone vote no and do not vote to violate our Constitution. Now all we need is this election board to say LaRue can run again, if they are this dull brained they just may

Re: election

Yes that is against the constitution. Wow, can't believe it. Where does the constitution say that a proposition can be put on the ballot? The EB seems to do what they want.

Re: election

that's ok, there already is a massive campaign out there to get the people to vote no and understand why this action is illegal. if the voters know the motives of this "proposition" they will not vote for it so spread the word.