Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
EB

I heard today the chairman of the election board assaulted an employee last Friday. If this is true, has the election board removed her, and has the council done anything .
I am certain Parker will not do a **** thing since it is her niece. I realize the council can not remove her from the election board but that must certainly can file a restraining order on behalf of the employee and keep her from receiving further pay- as an employee , THis is what the problem is when an any board member works from the tribe-there is nothing the council can do to fire them. But as stated that can keep her from receiving further pa-she should not be getting paid in the first place.
If our current chairman has a lick of respect for the tribe-she would has her niece removed from the election board .
If this is true which I am certain it is, I was told by an employee, she needs to have charges filed against her.

Re: EB

YIKES, election board has gone crazy, it is true, she did assault her. I hope whoever the lady is presses charges. And I agree with you Gibbs, if Parker has any respect for our tribe she will insist as any leader worth a darn, that she be relieved of her duties, effective immediately,