Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
smoke shop

I heard they might open a new smoke shop and Steve Edmonds is suppose to start up a police dept. is this true? If so who do you see about working in the Police dept. Mr. Edmonds or our new Chairman? We do need a smoke shop again.

Re: smoke shop

I can't imagine them hiring Edmonds as anything in a police dept., after all his antics when he was there before and all his antics now. I personally would not want him in my home investigating anything especially since I have a teenage daughter
All I can say is it T MINUS and counting until LaRue is gone, and it can not come quick enough, No protests so we can actually say ding dong the witch is gone.

I guess the tribe is not opening a smoke shop or a police dept.... anyway I just got the low down from someone about the last smoke shop how the money mysteriously vanished and how edmonds and larue blackballed the girl that use to work the police dept. And your right Bitsi T MINUS and counting. I just wanted to know if it was true about opening another smoke shop and PD? of course rumors again I should have known better to belive this. It will be good to see a new chairman face around instead of the wicked witch's.

AMEN to that. The smoke shop money was stolen as well as tag money and not a darn thing has ben done. I just wonder how much we really don't know. I know one thing, I am glad Brenda got the boot or files would be shredded before LaRue is out.

They also black balled the girl who was working in the Smoke Shop. She did not take the money and really needed the job to support her children.

I am glad we have a new day!

Love, Mary Pat

I haven't read the nonsense on this sight for a long time because most of it is ridiculous. But I am tired of being accused of things that I did not do. Bitsi, I want you and the rest of your gossiping friends to know that I am not a thief! I do not take money unless it is money I have earned. I was the one who found out that money wasn't being brought to me to deposit for the smoke shop. I was trying to protect the tribe. I do not know where the money went but I know it wasn't all brought to me. And yes, I am friends with LaRue Parker. She would never have asked me to shred any sort of document of the Caddo Nation. And I wouldn't for her or anyone else on the council. And Mary Pat, I am sorry that the two workers were terminated from their positions at the smoke shop....but that was not my fault. If you or anyone else has anything to say about me just come to me and talk to me. Stop spreading lies about me. I am tired of it.

Brenda--Why do you no longer work for the tribe? Something happened because you were there for years then gone overnight.

Gossip, some of it is I am sure but most of it is dead on. So, what you are saying then is the two who were terminated did not bring you the money to deposit, and you don't know where it went but the two said they did. Another mystery under Parker, vanishing money.
And I agree with Kristy, gone over night. So, why don't you tell us why you were fired so abruptly if you had the best interest of the tribe. Please................