Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Is it true

That the Chair's husband is now the IT person and the Chair's daughter is the procurement officer?

Re: Is it true

Yes it's true and I hear both of them are some of the best workers the tribe has and that is why I'm okay with it. I will say that it doesn't look good for the chairmans family to be hired but this has happened for years so it seems to be the status quo. In this case the employees are actually doing their job.

If you consider snooping through employee/council emails all day and printing them out to use against people that the Chairman (AKA wifey) doesn't like, then YES, he is doing a GREAT job!

Understand they are definitely knocking down the dollars and thats without what the daughter makes. If the Caddo people don't mind, it's okay with me. Do have a problem with running a gestapo regime tho. 411, would have to agree the snooping part is not something the caddo tribe should be paying someone to do. Money could be used elsewhere. Maybe he just needs to be hired parttime.