Return to Website

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Article on Edith Crane Wife of Tyrone Power Sr.--IS THIS OUR TY'S FAMILY OR NOT?

Alex, here we go, some history on Tyrone Sr. Tyrone Sr. was married three times 1st wife which was Edith Crane. His second wife was Patia (Helen Emma Reaume) which is Tyrone Power Jr's and sister Ann's real mom. Tyrone Sr's third wife was Bertha Knight which was his last wife who also died. Patia was beautiful as all Tyrone Sr's wives were. Patia had big beautiful eyes and so did Tyrone Sr, put those two together and you can see why Tyrone Jr is so handsome. Hope this helps and have a bless day. Hope you feel better. Ronda

Re: Article on Edith Crane Wife of Tyrone Power Sr.--IS THIS OUR TY'S FAMILY OR NOT?

Thanks
Patia Power is who I wondering about.
Thanks alot Rhonda.
Alex

Hello, the lady in the picture with Frederick Tyrone Power is his first wife stage actress Edith Crane. It looks like their wedding portrait in 1898. Edith is holding flowers. And they are dressed in their very best clothes. Edith died on Jan. 4, 1912. She had a tumor near her heart. They did the surgery. She was very weak. She did not recover from the operation. She died four days later. I hope that helps you.

thanks robin for the info. Want to make sure my facts are right.

lexie

Thank you Robbin, I knew it was a wedding picture and the lady was Edith Crane. I was hoping someone could let me know if I was right or wrong. Thanks Alex and Robbin.