The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Judy Garland and Vincent Price

Wow--some majoy comments here!

I can't imagine TP reading intimate letters to fellow servicemen--that doesn't sound like something he'd do even considering all those practical jokes he liked to pull.

As for Vincent Price's premonition--that's really uncanny.

My own encounters with people dying have been strange over the years. In my mother's family, usually a light goes out before someone calls about a death in the family. When a good friend of mine was killed in a car accident, I recall thinking of visiting him, but it was beginning to snow and the car in front of me skidded and went into a complete spin, then the flurries swirled like a ghost in front of me, like a warning not to go. My friend was helping someone on the curb and a car swerved over and accidentally slid into him while trying to regain direction. Months later, I was reading late into the night and looked up to see him standing in the hall at the door--I did a double take and the vision was gone.

I slowly closed the book and turned off the light.

What happened to Vincent Price doesn't surprise me at all!

MV

Re: Judy Garland and Vincent Price

>>>In my mother's family, usually a light goes out before someone calls about a death in the family. When a good friend of mine was killed in a car accident, I recall thinking of visiting him, but it was beginning to snow and the car in front of me skidded and went into a complete spin, then the flurries swirled like a ghost in front of me, like a warning not to go. My friend was helping someone on the curb and a car swerved over and accidentally slid into him while trying to regain direction. Months later, I was reading late into the night and looked up to see him standing in the hall at the door--I did a double take and the vision was gone.

VERY interesting indeed, Melody. I'm not sure I believe in ghosts but have to admit that there are things we simply don't know/can't comprehend either, so who knows.

(We have a ghost story in the family as well. A visitation apparently !. Again, who knows.