Return to Website

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: John Brown's Body

I really have no excuse now and have to go back an re-listen! You're both selling this so well that I have to hear this again!!

(Quickly scanning the "JB" reviews they seem to be unanimously positive from one and all [some are downright gushing]. BTW, if you get a chance, check this out and you'll see what I mean (a href="http://tyforum.bravepages.com/jb.html#one">jp reviews )

Re: Re: Re: Re: John Brown's Body

Hey, Joanne--

Peachtreegal was the one commenting on John Brown's Body--I've never heard it, though I'm sure it would be captivating to listen to, especially with Ty's dramatic voice.

Thanks for giving me credit, but it's Peachtreegal all the way!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: John Brown's Body

Did a message of mine get deleted? I thought I had posted a follow-up to Melody's.

Re: Re: Re: John Brown's Body

"Hey, Joanne--

Peachtreegal was the one commenting on John Brown's Body--I've never heard it, though I'm sure it would be captivating to listen to, especially with Ty's dramatic voice...."*cough* Peachtree here. :)"

Re: : John Brown's Body

Melody, John Brown's Body is essential listening for anyone calling herself a Tyrone Power fan. :) (Raymond Massey and Judith Anderson are wonderful too.) If you want a copy e-mail me at pvitari@emory.edu.