Return to Website

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board

The Tyrone Power Discussion Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: there are only 80 signatures

HELLO, I'M HAVING MY SISTER, MY HUSBAND, MY DAUGHTER AND WHOEVER ELSE I CAN GET TO SIGN THE PETITION. I ONLY SEEN 80 SIGNATURES? BUT LETS NOT LOSE HOPE, OVER A 1,000 SIGNATURES COULD HAPPEN AND IF THERE IS OVER 20,000 WOW THAT IS GREAT!! THANK YOU FOR THIS WEB SITE, I LOVE IT!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!! I AM SURE IF TYRONE WAS HERE HE WOULD APPRECIATE WHAT THE FANS ARE DOING.

Yes, right now, there seem to be only 80 so anyone you can get would be appreciated. I wish there were more people like you, but I will recontact people who haven't signed and see if I can convince them to. I want to send everything in - all the hard copy petitions and the Internet petition - by May.

MARIA. MY HUSBAND SIGHED THE PETITION AND IT WAS SWEET WHAT HE WROTE, LOOK AT THE MIKE SLAYBAUGH COMMENT. I ALSO AM TRYING TO GET ALL MY AUNTS AND UNCLES TO SIGN. I WANT US TO DO 1,000. MAYBE TRY AND CONTACT HIS KIDS AND GET THEM TO SIGH AND THEIR FAMILY. GIRL IT CAN BE DONE, HANG IN THERE!!

Thanks, Ronda, you are the best. The kids are writing letters directly to the USPTO, and I haven't talked to them yet about forwarding the petition. Hopefully today. I will hang in for sure, and I thank you and everybody else for trying to help. You're doing it the right way - getting everybody you know to sign! They can do it without having their name show up and they check off that they don't want email from the site. "It takes a village" - nobody can do it alone!

MARIA. I EVEN HAVE A LADY WHO IS MAKING ME A TYRONE POWER DOLL SIGN UP. MY LIVING ROOM IS IN SOUTH WEST AND SHE IS DOING A DOLL OF HIM AS A COWBOY. I THINK IT IS SO COOL, HIS FAMILY IS GETTING INVOLVED. WHAT A HONOR IT WOULD BE FOR THEM TO HAVE A STAMP OF THEIR DAD AND THEIR KIDS GRANDFATHER. IT IS FUNNY I ASK THE POST OFFICE TWO YEARS AGO HOW COULD YOU GET A STAMP GOING, THEY DID NOT MAKE IT SOUND EASY. YOU MADE IT HAPPEN AND YOU ARE RIGHT, YOU CAN NOT DO IT ALONE. HAVE A GREAT DAY AND THANKS FOR LETTING US BE A PART OF THIS.

I don't know if it will happen. I figured it was worth a try!