Manoj's Web Based Forum.

Just for u friends. U can post messages, articles, suggestions, bodybuilding/fitness/general questions, ur views about something etc. And while posting messages do click the link that says "Notify me by email when someone replies........." (found below the message box) so that you don't have to check every now and then for the replies.....

Manoj's Web Based Forum.
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: thighs

The main exercises for those regions are : Cycling, jogging (my exp says its better then treadmills if u've no other complications), climbing stairs and my personal favourite swimming (partly because u can focus on specific areas like inner thighs, butt etc and because it works as light strength training too).
You can choose any or a combination of them just do regularly for atleast 3 times a week 20+ minutes a day. Spot reduction just by workouts and dieting is ofcourse a myth so u'll lose all the body fat. As for weight training, for thighs i guess most of the exercises require standard gym equipments but i guess if your aim is just reducing fat, the above mentioned exercises will do.