Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Honor Dance for Caddo Princess

Understand the Binger Superintendent is going to let Tracy Newkumet Burrows daughter, Alaina Poole, the Caddo Princess, have her Honor Dance at the Binger Gym.

The Chair told Tracy she would have to pay $115 to have it at the Complex. Now how about this one, as referenced in another post, she let Wildena Moffer, believe that is Brenda's mole, use it for a "party", at least that's what Ms. Moffer said to me while we were at her "party". THERE IS NOW NO DOUBT IN MY MIND WHY MS. MOFFER WAS THERE, TO TAKE BACK TO BRENDA WHATEVER WAS SAID.

I shudder when I think I let her arm go across my shoulder. Believe Ms. Moffer is getting her "pay back" by the Chair allowing her to run for Secretary. Is that all you are worth? How did it feel Ms. Moffer to set there like a cat who ate the mouse and how is it gonna feel when the Chair wops you around? How sad to have no more respect for yourself than that.

Also understand the Caddo Culture Club, the Metro Caddo Culture Club, the Delawares, the Comanches and others are going to be in attendance to support our Caddo Princess.