Welcome to the Caddo Connection

This forum was created to allow Caddo members to ask questions, network, and engage in general discussion regarding the Caddo Nation.

The forum administrator reserves the right to delete inappropriate posts and to ban abusers from this site.

Welcome to the Caddo Connection
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Buffalo Plaid Women's Shirt Oasis: Style, Tips, and Trends
Welcome to the "Buffalo Plaid Women's Shirt Oasis"! This forum is dedicated to all the fashion-forward women who adore the timeless charm of buffalo plaid. Whether you're a seasoned enthusiast or just starting to explore this classic pattern, here's where you can div...
Views: 23   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2023 2:13am
by Balland Buck
"Best Night Vision Product Information Missing on pub1.bravenet.com"
Dear Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to bring an issue to your attention regarding the content on your website, pub1.bravenet.com. Specifically, I have noticed that there is a lack of information and resources related to "best night...
Last Post: Sep 22, 2023 5:44am
by Sandyjoe
Property Energy Upgrades Financing Community Forum
Welcome to the "Property Energy Upgrades Financing Community Forum," a dynamic online space designed to foster discussions, knowledge sharing, and collaboration among individuals, property owners, experts, and enthusiasts interested in the financing of energy-efficie...
Views: 33   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2023 1:23am
by Paul Lander
Inadequate Information on Thermal Night Vision Goggles at http://pub1.bravenet.com/
Dear Website Administrator, I hope this message finds you well. I recently visited your website, http://pub1.bravenet.com/, in search of information about thermal night vision goggles, but I encountered some issues that I would like to bring to your attention....
Views: 29   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 22, 2023 12:38am
by Sandyjoe
Solar Power with PACE Funding: Let's Chat About Bright Ideas!
Welcome to the "Solar Power with PACE Funding General Chat" forum! Whether you're a solar enthusiast, a property owner exploring sustainable options, or a PACE expert, this is the place to discuss the exciting world of solar energy projects funded through PACE financ...
Views: 27   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2023 7:17am
by Paul Lander
Explicit Advantages and Negative Effects of AD0-E712 Exam Dumps
Keeping up with the most recent trends and developing the necessary abilities is essential in the quickly changing world of digital marketing. The AD0-E712 exam, which attests to a person's understanding of and competence in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Architect,...
Views: 36   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2023 5:39am
by williamanderson
"Night Vision Binoculars" Search Functionality Issue on pub1.bravenet.com
Dear Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I encountered while using your website, http://pub1.bravenet.com/, specifically related to the search functionality for "night vision binoculars." Issue: When I attempted to...
Last Post: Sep 21, 2023 4:00am
by Sandyjoe
8GB RAM Laptops and Photo/Video Editing: Can They Handle Adobe Creative Suite?
Greetings fellow forum members, I hope you're all doing well. I find myself at a crucial juncture where I'm debating the feasibility of using an 8GB RAM laptop for intensive photo and video editing tasks, particularly with Adobe Creative Suite. I'd greatly appreci...
Views: 30   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 21, 2023 2:56am
by Melissa Hankins
Introduction to Cisco 350-701 Exam
In the dynamic landscape of Information Technology, staying updated with the latest trends and acquiring industry-specific certifications is crucial. One such certification that holds immense value is the Cisco 350-701 exam. This examination assesses your knowledge o...
Last Post: Sep 21, 2023 2:12am
by williamanderson
Your Complete Reference to 200-301 Dumps Questions and Answers for CCNA Exam Success
Are you getting ready for the CCNA test (Cisco Certified Network Associate)? If so, you must be informed of the difficulties in passing the test. In the IT business, the CCNA certification is one of the most sought-after credentials, and passing the test calls for a...
Last Post: Sep 21, 2023 12:59am
by williamanderson
"Flooded Batteries: A Critical Concern on pub1.bravenet.com"
Hello everyone, The website pub1.bravenet.com currently lacks comprehensive information and guidance on the crucial topic of "Flooded Batteries." As these batteries are commonly used in various applications, it is imperative for the site to address this issue and...
Last Post: Sep 20, 2023 5:40am
by Sandyjoe
"6 Volt Battery Compatibility Issue on pub1.bravenet."
Dear Support Team, I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to report an issue I encountered while using your website, http://pub1.bravenet.com/, specifically related to the keyword "6 volt battery." Issue: When I attempted to search for information...
Views: 28   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 20, 2023 5:18am
by Sandyjoe
Public Sector Solutions: Frequently Asked Questions
Businesses are continuously looking for new methods to use data to get insightful knowledge and spur growth in today's data-driven environment. With the help of Public Sector Solutions, businesses may access a sizable network of data sources and maximize the value of...
Views: 38   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 19, 2023 7:16am
by williamanderson
Mobile Design Challenges & Solutions
Designing for mobile devices comes with its own set of challenges due to the diverse range of screen sizes, resolutions, and hardware capabilities. Overcoming these challenges is crucial to delivering a seamless user experience. Here are some common challenges and st...
Views: 44   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 19, 2023 6:54am
by frederickgragg
What is data structure and algorithm with java?
Data structures and algorithms are fundamental concepts in computer science and programming. They are used to organize and manipulate data efficiently in order to solve various computational problems. When it comes to Java, data structures and algorithms play a cruci...
Views: 34   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 19, 2023 6:47am
by frederickgragg
Help Needed: ChatGPT and Web Filtering Software
Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well. I'm quite new to the world of tech, and I'm facing a bit of a puzzling situation that I could use some help with. It's about using something called "ChatGPT" and dealing with "web filtering software," and honestly, I'm...
Views: 54   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 19, 2023 6:40am
by frederickgragg
What Factors Should I Consider When Choosing the Right Rack Server for My Data Center?
Hello everyone, I'm in the process of upgrading my data center, and I'm looking for some insights on choosing the right rack server. There are so many options out there, and I want to make sure I make an informed decision. What factors should I consider when se...
Last Post: Sep 18, 2023 7:45am
by Melissa Hankins
Seeking Recommendations for a Robust Data Management Solution
Hello Community, I hope this message finds you all well. I'm reaching out to seek your valuable insights and recommendations for a robust Data Management Solution. Our organization is currently in the process of revamping our data handling processes, and we believ...
Last Post: Sep 15, 2023 5:49am
by Adele Noble
What are the must-have business applications for small startups, and why?
Hey there fellow entrepreneurs, I hope you're all doing well on your startup journey. Starting a small business can be both exciting and challenging, and one thing that can make a significant difference is having the right set of tools and applications to streamli...
Last Post: Sep 15, 2023 5:38am
by Charles Devis
Issue with "Laser Hair Removal NYC: Safety and Quality Concerns"
Hello everyone, Residents and visitors in New York City are increasingly turning to laser hair removal as a convenient and long-lasting solution for unwanted hair. With numerous clinics and spas offering these services across the city, concerns have arisen regardi...
Views: 26   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 14, 2023 4:04am
by Sandyjoe
Data Protection Concerns: Seeking Guidance
Hello everyone, I hope this post finds you well. I've been grappling with some data protection concerns recently and thought this would be the right place to seek advice and insights from fellow members who might have experience in this area. I'm particularly...
Views: 35   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 13, 2023 5:19am
by Steve Anderson
Has anyone had experience with the latest rack server models?
Hello fellow forum members, I hope this post finds you all well. I've been considering an upgrade to our server infrastructure, and I'm particularly interested in the latest rack server models. These days, it seems like technology evolves at an incredible pace, an...
Views: 31   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2023 7:08am
by Charles Devis
Navigating K-12 Distance Learning: Tips and Strategies for Parents and Guardians
Hello fellow parents and guardians, With the ongoing challenges of distance learning in K-12 education, I thought it would be valuable for us to share our tips and strategies for making this educational journey as smooth as possible for our children. The past year...
Views: 55   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 8, 2023 1:55am
by Judy Watson
Can someone explain the key benefits of e-commerce SEO services.
Hi there, I'm relatively new to the world of e-commerce, and I keep hearing about the importance of SEO for online stores. I'd like to learn more about it. Can someone explain the key benefits of e-commerce seo services? What can I expect to gain from investing in...
Views: 48   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 4, 2023 5:17am
by davis smith
Exploring CoolSculpting in New York: Clinics, Experiences, and Advice
Greetings, community members! We come together here to delve into the realm of CoolSculpting, a modern technique for non-invasive fat reduction. In the bustling city of New York, countless individuals seek effective solutions to achieve their body goals. Let's poo...
Last Post: Aug 29, 2023 12:24am
by Sandyjoe
Seeking Recommendations for Durable Men's Fishing Pants on pub1.bravenet.com
Hello fellow fishing enthusiasts, I hope this message finds you well. I've been on the hunt for a reliable pair of (https://ballandbuck.com/shop/men/pants/) that can withstand the rigors of outdoor adventures. As part of the fishing community on pub1.bravenet.com,...
Views: 24   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2023 3:04am
by Emmajoe
HP HPE6-A66 Exam Questions: Your Ultimate Resource for Exam Success
Preparing for the HP HPE6-A66 exam? Look no further! Our HP HPE6-A66 Dumps Questions Answers are your comprehensive study companion, designed to help you ace the HP Certified Network Associate (CCNP) Security Certification exam with confidence. What are HP HPE6-A...
Views: 25   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2023 2:42am
by Solution2Pass
Microsoft AZ-500 Exam Questions: Your Ultimate Resource for Exam Success
Preparing for the Microsoft AZ-500 exam? Look no further! Our Microsoft AZ-500 Dumps Questions Answers are your comprehensive study companion, designed to help you ace the Microsoft Certified Network Associate (CCNP) Security Certification exam with confidence. W...
Views: 25   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 26, 2023 2:39am
by Solution2Pass
Introducing Smokers World HW 1 Pack Disposable Vape Bundles
At Smokers World, we are dedicated to bringing you the latest innovations in the world of vaping. Our HW 1 Pack Disposable Vape Bundles Products are designed with the discerning vaper in mind, offering a convenient and satisfying way to enjoy your favorite e-liquids....
Views: 158   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2023 8:50am
by Smokers World HW
Introducing Smokers World HW Disposable Vape Bundles: Elevate Your Vaping Experience At Smokers Wo
At Smokers World, we are dedicated to bringing you the latest innovations in the world of vaping. Our HW Disposable Vape Bundles Products are designed with the discerning vaper in mind, offering a convenient and satisfying way to enjoy your favorite e-liquids. Unp...
Views: 177   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2023 8:47am
by Smokers World HW
Microsoft AZ-305 Dumps: Your Ultimate Resource for Exam Success
Preparing for the Microsoft AZ-305 exam? Look no further! Our Microsoft AZ-305 Dumps Questions Answers are your comprehensive study companion, designed to help you ace the Microsoft Certified Network Associate (CCNP) Security Certification exam with confidence. Wh...
Last Post: Aug 24, 2023 8:24am
by Guide4Sure
Cisco 350-701 Dumps: Your Ultimate Resource for Exam Success
Preparing for the Cisco 350-701 exam? Look no further! Our Cisco 350-701 Dumps Questions Answers are your comprehensive study companion, designed to help you ace the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNP) Security Certification exam with confidence. What are Cis...
Views: 29   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 24, 2023 8:19am
by Guide4Sure
Cisco 200-901 Dumps: Your Ultimate Resource for Exam Success
Preparing for the Cisco 200-901 exam? Look no further! Our Cisco 200-901 Dumps Questions Answers are your comprehensive study companion, designed to help you ace the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNP) Security Certification exam with confidence. What are Cis...
Last Post: Aug 24, 2023 8:31am
by Guide4Sure
Palo Alto Networks PCNSA Dumps: Your Ultimate Resource for Exam Success
Preparing for the Palo Alto Networks PCNSA exam? Look no further! Our Palo Alto Networks PCNSA Dumps Questions Answers are your comprehensive study companion, designed to help you ace the Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Associate (CCNP) Security Certification ex...
Last Post: Aug 24, 2023 8:28am
by Guide4Sure
Seeking Advice: Balancing Budget and Performance When Shopping for a Gaming Computer Tower
Hey fellow gamers and tech enthusiasts, I hope you're all doing great! I'm currently in the exciting process of shopping for a new gaming computer tower, and I'm facing a bit of a dilemma. I know that finding the right balance between budget and performance is cru...
Last Post: Aug 24, 2023 7:39am
by Adele Noble
Laptops with 8GB RAM: Performance vs. Price - What's the Sweet Spot?
Hey everyone, I'm in the market for a new laptop and I'm trying to figure out what the sweet spot is for performance vs. price when it comes to laptops with 8GB of RAM. I've done some research and found some conflicting information, so I thought I'd ask for some opi...
Views: 40   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 23, 2023 7:39am
by Melissa Hankins
RV Toilet Reviews (2023)
More individuals than you might think are unaware of how widely used and in demand RV toilets are! They are used in recreational vehicles (RVs), but they are also used in cabins, cottages, trailers, and even large residences, especially when there is poor access to w...
Last Post: Aug 19, 2023 1:35am
by joseanderson
Can anyone share their experiences with managing and maintaining blade server environments?
Hello everyone, I'm currently working with blade servers and I wanted to reach out to the community to see if anyone has any experiences or insights to share regarding managing and maintaining blade server environments. I'm particularly interested in hearing about...
Last Post: Aug 18, 2023 6:21am
by John Smith
How has the role of IT professionals evolved with the rise of cloud computing?
Hello everyone, I am interested in discussing how the role of IT professionals has evolved with the rise of cloud computing. As more and more companies move their operations to the cloud, it seems like there would be a significant impact on the types of jobs avail...
Views: 37   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 18, 2023 6:08am
by John Smith
Are there any server products that offer seamless scalability?
Hello fellow forum members, I am currently in the process of setting up a website and online community, and I am looking for server products that offer seamless scalability. I want to ensure that my website can handle increasing traffic and user activity without a...
Last Post: Aug 17, 2023 3:35am
by John Smith
Tech troubleshooters, I need your expertise! My 1U rackserver is experiencing intermittent issues
Hello fellow tech troubleshooters, I'm facing some intermittent issues with my 1U rack server and I'm seeking your expertise to help me diagnose and resolve the problem. Here are the details: Server Type: 1U rack server Issue: Intermittent problems I would...
Views: 41   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 9, 2023 8:24am
by Adele Noble
How do cloud services contribute to the scalability and flexibility of modern businesses?
Hello everyone, I wanted to start a discussion on how cloud services contribute to the scalability and flexibility of modern businesses. It's clear that cloud computing has become a necessity in today's era, but let's delve deeper into the specific ways it benefit...
Last Post: Aug 7, 2023 8:52am
by John Smith
What is the advantage of SAP FICO?
SAP FICO Course The course covers topics inclusive of monetary accounting, controlling, popular ledger accounting, debts payable, accounts receivable, asset accounting, value middle accounting, income center accounting, and product costing. However, The SAP FICO mod...
Last Post: Aug 5, 2023 6:15am
by priya singh
How do you handle imbalanced datasets in machine learning?
Handling imbalanced datasets is a common challenge in machine learning, especially when dealing with classification tasks where the distribution of classes is skewed. In such cases, the model can become biased towards the majority class, leading to poor performance i...
Last Post: Aug 2, 2023 12:29am
by Steffan777
i
ishaD
Java Garbage Collection
Garbage Collection (GC) is a critical aspect of Java's memory management system. In Java, objects are created dynamically on the heap, and it's the responsibility of the Garbage Collector to identify and reclaim memory occupied by objects that are no longer in use. J...
Last Post: Jul 29, 2023 6:06am
by ishaD
Python Security: Safeguarding Your Code from Common Vulnerabilities
As Python continues to gain popularity, it becomes increasingly important to prioritize the security of Python code. Cyber threats and attacks can compromise sensitive data and cause significant damage. In this blog, we will explore common vulnerabilities in Python c...
Last Post: Jul 29, 2023 1:54am
by Karuna Anand
website designing company in delhi ncr
Lelowebsite is a leading website designing company in delhi ncr, specializing in creating stunning and functional websites for businesses of all sizes. With a team of highly skilled designers and developers, we offer a comprehensive range of services to meet your web...
Last Post: Jul 24, 2023 3:52am
by Lelowebsite
1Y0-440 Citrix certification Virtualization Exam Guide
Welcome to our comprehensive guide for the Citrix 1Y0-440 exam preparation! In this article, we will equip you with all the essential knowledge, strategies, and tips to excel in the Citrix Certified Expert - Networking (CCE-N) exam. Our goal is to help you achieve yo...
Last Post: Jul 21, 2023 12:45am
by joseanderson
DEA-3TT2 Associate Exam Dumps Your Path to Success
Are you aspiring to enhance your career in data storage and management technologies? If so, the DEA-3TT2 Associate Exam offers a promising opportunity to showcase your expertise and gain recognition in the industry. This article will provide a comprehensive overview...
Last Post: Jul 21, 2023 12:37am
by joseanderson
Are there any known issues with specific Ethernet adapter models on certain operating systems?
Hello everyone, I'm wondering if anyone has experienced any issues with specific Ethernet adapter models on certain operating systems. I'm having trouble with my Gigabyte adapter on Windows 11, where it gets disconnected after a few hours when connected to a USB t...
Last Post: Jul 17, 2023 4:03am
by John Smith
Low Salary for Fresher Data Scientists in India
The salary offered to a fresher data scientist in India is often perceived as low for several reasons. To understand this phenomenon, it is important to consider the following factors. Market Demand and Supply: The demand for data scientists has surged in recent y...
Views: 44   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 14, 2023 6:47am
by Steffan777
The Impact of search engine marketing on organic search rankings
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) refers to promoting websites through paid advertising to increase visibility and drive traffic. While SEM can generate immediate results by placing ads prominently on search engine results pages, its impact on organic search rankings is...
Views: 55   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 14, 2023 6:30am
by jamiebarnes
Dynamic Clicks: Powering Your Online Success with Expert PPC Marketing Strategies
I am a results-oriented digital marketing expert passionate about helping businesses thrive in the digital landscape. With a strong background in digital strategy, search engine marketing, and social media advertising, I have successfully executed and optimized digit...
Last Post: Jun 29, 2023 9:13am
by Henry Jonas
What are the benefits of using the latest version of Java?
# ## Introduction Java is a popular programming language that has been around since the mid-1990s. It has become one of the most widely used languages in the world and is used for everything from web applications to mobile apps to desktop software. As with any...
Last Post: Jun 27, 2023 12:19am
by Rohan Jha
Benefits of being a Fullstack Developer in the IT industry
Full-stack developers are in high demand as the tech sector continues to expand at an unprecedented rate. Companies are looking for developers with a broad range of talents to conceive, design, and deploy software projects in light of the growth of web apps and mobil...
Views: 57   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 12, 2023 3:50am
by Karuna Anand
Canva Presentation
Canva Presentation is a captivating tool that empowers businesses to create visually stunning and professional-quality presentations effortlessly. With its extensive collection of templates, design features, and user-friendly interface, Canva Presentation allows busi...
Views: 39   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 31, 2023 6:28am
by Lucas Smith
Beach Umbrella Rental: Cleaning and Maintenance Tips
Maintaining cleanliness and functionality is crucial for beach umbrella rentals. Regularly clean umbrellas with mild soap and water, removing debris and stains. Apply UV protectant to prevent damage from the sun. Inspect the frame for rust or damage and replace worn-...
Last Post: May 26, 2023 12:44pm
by Mary Bell
Hotels in Goodyear AZ
Greetings, I'm James Johnson - an adventure enthusiast from the United States who finds a thrill in rock climbing, skydiving, and bungee jumping. I recently visited Goodyear, AZ, and had an exceptional experience booking my hotel through Tripinn.com. The website was...
Last Post: May 26, 2023 8:38am
by James Johnson
Is there any future in learning Java?
Yes, there is definitely a future in learning Java. Java is one of the most popular and widely used programming languages in the world, and it has been around for over two decades. It has a strong presence in various domains, including enterprise software development...
Views: 45   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2023 7:29am
by Steffan777
Zapier Integrations
Zapier is a powerful automation platform that connects various web applications to streamline workflows. It allows you to integrate different apps and automate tasks without writing any code. With Zapier, you can create "Zaps" that trigger actions in one app based on...
Views: 34   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2023 11:28am
by Lucas Smith
How does school internet filtering software work?
Hello everyone, I am curious about how school internet filtering software works. I understand that it is used to restrict access to certain websites and online content that may be deemed inappropriate or harmful to students. However, I would like to know more about...
Views: 53   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 2, 2023 8:41am
by John Smith
Need help to understand educational software for teachers
Hello everyone, I am a teacher who is looking to understand more about educational software that can help me in my classroom. I have heard a lot about different software options, but I am not sure which one would be the best fit for me and my students. I am hop...
Views: 32   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2023 6:28am
by Charles Devis
How do people become Java programmers?
Java is a widely-used programming language that is popular for developing a wide range of applications, from web applications to mobile apps and even games. There are many ways to become a Java programmer, including formal education, self-study, and practical experie...
Views: 44   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2023 1:36am
by Steffan777
What are the basics I should learn before learning Java?
Before starting to learn Java, it is important to have a good understanding of some basic programming concepts and principles. Here are some of the most important things to learn before starting with Java: Algorithms and Data Structures: A solid understanding of a...
Last Post: Mar 31, 2023 3:06am
by SevenMentor
What Abilities does a Fashion Designer Need?
To be a fruitful fashion designer, simply knowing about design configuration won't accomplish the work. To support the design business, one requirement is to foster imaginative as well as specialized capacities. Thus, a portion of the abilities should have been a fas...
Views: 49   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 8, 2023 12:49pm
by SevenMentor
Spring Forward with Mangos this Season
A hotter climate, sprouting blossoms, and abundant mangos are the primary signs spring has shown up! Despite the fact that mangos can be tracked down all year, this season denotes the beginning of top accessibility of Honey, Keitt, Francis, Haden, and Tommy Atkins as...
Views: 32   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2023 4:42am
by Neha Dongare
Best SAP Classes in Pune
We give the best SAP MM Training in Pune. Our SAP Training establishment in Pune has helped many understudies to satisfy their fantasies about getting into IT industry. Our Labs are exceptional
Views: 65   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 25, 2022 1:46am
by rahul roy
Is it worth learning Ethical Hacking?
Having a certificate in Ethical Hacking will give you a lot of open positions. As a programmer, one ought to have great information on programming and coding abilities which will help in breaking passwords and compromising with web servers, and so on. Regards: Eth...
Views: 67   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2022 4:04am
by MAithili Sharma
digital marketing companies in kochi
Digital Marketing Digital marketing encompasses all marketing efforts that use an electronic device or the internet. Businesses leverage digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, and other websites to connect with current and prospective cus...
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 17, 2021 12:17am
by intuisyz Technol...
http://www.supplementscart.com/ultra-keto-x-burn/
make way to uncertainty. Think that you can be successful in your dieting. If you're unsure, simply keep to conform these clean weight reduction manual. Many people dive into extraordinary easy weight loss not continually the drug itself this is was the frame works t...
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2020 6:35am
by dgddedooal
http://www.supplementscart.com/keto-plus-pro-ex/
exercises like walking for 30-60 minutes a day outdoors. Phase 1 of the Fat Loss factor is aimed at helping you to; Flush toxins, L Keto Plus Pro EX ose extra weight, Boost your immune system,Increase your energy, Improve your sleeping patterns. Phase 2 Once you've c...
Views: 166   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 28, 2020 6:58am
by yenisix204
http://www.supplementscart.com/lush-lift-cream/
skin and face, It can be time to get serious about your skin care routine! Here are four herbal skin care pointers that will help you rejuvenate your skin! Before you bear in mind harsh chemical remedies or a face lift, you should know that there is fitness dangers r...
Views: 182   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 27, 2020 6:20am
by vafocaw628
https://mymaleextrareview.com/keto-xp/
improve thyroid function. Keep working toward your goals - you will achieve success! Christa Krzeminski, listing of weight gain as Keto XP a side effect is not clearly noted in the printed materials and label that accompany a specific drug. Doctors may not be aware o...
Views: 168   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 26, 2020 6:58am
by marodov782
DealKare Packers and Movers in Vasundhara
DealKare known as the best packers and movers in Vasundhara, we give our customers the best shifting experience. We help people shift goods from one place to another at a cheaper price. Contact us if you need our assistance to move goods from one place to another....
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2020 5:42am
by DealKare Packers
Packers And Movers Raj Nagar Ghaziabad
HomeShiftingWale is the best packers and movers that make relocation safe and secure. During this COVID-19 we ensure that your goods are safely packed and transported from one place to another without damaging your goods. We always give complete satisfaction to our c...
Views: 178   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 11, 2020 1:24am
by HomeShiftingWale
letter/Bravado (not) from Brenda, Carla, Jennifer W, Elouise, Wildena
Did not receive a copy of this but when told about it, said "are you kidding?" and was sent a copy. HELLO!!!! Brenda Edwards says she has done great things, basically. Well yeah, if you consider spending all your or our Caddo Nation money to support herself and...
Views: 368   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 24, 2020 7:14am
by Free Lawyer
Elouise Harjo's Flyer and comments
Will agree Ms. Harjo worked for the BIA. She worked in IIM for years until the Office of Special Trustee set up an office in Anadarko. At the time LaRue Parker was Chairwoman and Ms. Harjo was giving her the most current addresses for an upcoming election. Like I...
Views: 410   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 23, 2020 8:54am
by Free Lawyer
Behind on rent payments
I hear that part of Brenda's crew, and that is all those who went out on her flyer and a few more, those she continued to pay for not working, are not going to have to pay their late payments on their homes, apartments, housing, etc. Hey, not only will HUD not allow...
Views: 409   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 23, 2020 4:30am
by ShiftingWale
About Caddo Nation
"The Caddo Nation is a confederacy of several Southeastern Native American tribes. Their ancestors traditionally inhabited much of what is now East Texas, Louisiana and portions of southern Arkansas and Oklahoma. They were forced to a reservation in Texas in the earl...
Views: 360   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 23, 2020 1:16am
by London Kids
Caddo Connection Link
Thanks for the forum. I added pub1.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=72288665&frmid=95 to www.newnodeposit.com/othersites.html
Views: 645   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 22, 2020 5:07am
by Future Instituti...
a
adedel
(Wiley) Eskiboy - Da 2nd Phase (2006)
(Wiley) Eskiboy - Da 2nd Phase (2006) > http://is.gd/mFTvcB (Wiley) Eskiboy - Da 2nd Phase (2006) b92c5eb40e Twitter accessdate=2012-08-25. Retrieved 2008-03-12. Also, Wiley released mixtapes under the name...
Views: 393   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 24, 2016 5:05am
by adedel
l
Lydia
What's up with the Cotter's/Holder?
Now I'm confused! Someone told me there is a recording of a conversation between J. Holder and B. Edwards from June 28, 2014 where Holder says the petition that her cousin Anthony C. carried was invalid. I thought they were against Edwards for the way she treated th...
Views: 654   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 29, 2015 12:56am
by Laura Jarvis
d
Darko
Woman is accused of embezzlement
About 3:32 p.m. Tuesday, July 15, Patrolman Charles Maldonado spoke with Jason Glidewell at his office, 516 E. Central. He said he wanted to make a report and file charges. Glidewell said he was appointed as the special master of the Caddo Nation of Oklahoma, and...
Views: 537   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 8, 2014 10:22am
by Darko
A new election, make it count!
I am proud of the council members who held strong this past year and didn't allow Edwards and her thugs continue to run down the tribe with their biases towards certain tribal members and their inflated salaries. Today begins a new chapter in Caddo history so let's...
Views: 430   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 8, 2014 10:08am
by Tasha
t
Tasha
Why
Why does every leader we get take from us? In the last year alone we have had 3 take anywhere from $1200 to over a million and there has only been 1 arrest. I have learned that this situation with Smith has caused the DA to finally look into the $1200 unauthorized c...
Views: 335   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 8, 2014 9:28am
by Tasha
Deep rooted former employees
Have been thinking about the last 15 to 20 years and have realized there have been at least two employees who have been deeply involved in both the LaRue Parker and Brenda Edwards administrations, that being Gina Sage and Audra Alldredge. The Caddo Nation had a...
Views: 548   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 13, 2014 6:06pm
by Laura (Butler) J...
Loss of Programs
Reading on the Caddo Connection about the loss of programs. How about this Brenda and crew. Think you have shot your wad, at the cost of almost bringing the Caddo Nation to its knees with your greedy incompetent behavior. When and where did you get the idea this w...
Views: 439   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 23, 2014 1:05am
by Laura (Butler) J...
s
Sarah
Mess
So let me get this straight, we are losing our programs because of what? Brenda Edwards was recalled, she is saying it was done wrong so she put all the employees on leave, paid them to stay home without providing services instead of going to work and providing the...
Views: 418   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 10, 2014 10:52am
by Sarah
Letter responding to Brenda Edwards letter in the 3/10/2014
Paid to put this letter in the Anadarko Daily News in response to the letter Brenda Edwards put in the paper on 3/10/2014, but the paper did not print it (completely) and as I wrote it, so am putting it on this site: This letter is written in response to the lette...
Views: 349   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2014 10:55am
by Laura (Butler) J...
Caddo Wild Bunch
It appears Caddo Wild Bunch administrators has taken on the same importance as Caddo Connection. Seems only those administrators can post and if they don't like what you post they take it out. Twice I have posted something and twice it has disappeared. Obviously t...
Views: 515   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 28, 2014 6:19pm
by Laura (Butler) J...
Brenda Edwards stealing files, servers, computers.
Caddo People, Brenda Edwards has stolen files, computers, servers, mail, etc. These records is an invasion of your privacy, they are confidential in nature. It is time to file suit on her, Elouise, Wildena, Shirley Gouge, Justin Smith, Jimmy Smith, Jim Edwards, pro...
Views: 390   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 23, 2013 1:32am
by Laura (Butler) J...
d
Darko
RICHARD GRELLNER AND MIKE COPPERTHITE BACK IN THE SADDLE IN CADDO COUNTRY
RICHARD GRELLNER AND MIKE COPPERTHITE BACK IN THE SADDLE IN CADDO COUNTRY Jennifer Reeder was elected to office as Caddo Nation Representative for Oklahoma City in 2009. Two years later during the summer of 2011, Caddo Tribal Secretary, Diane Sparks passed away an...
Views: 593   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 8, 2013 9:00am
by Darko
Brenda Edwards - Recalled -- Elouise Harjo & Wildena Moffer Removed
Am hearing the Ex-Chairman of the Caddo Nation is saying "Now there are two Councils. Brenda, what part of Recall do you not understand? No one wants you, NO ONE. You have robbed the Caddo Tribe and its people, you have totally ignored the Constitution and is By-L...
Views: 400   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 9, 2013 9:32pm
by Laura Jarvis
Wednesday September 11,2013
I have heard of other tribal members not gaining access to the tribal complex but as the Vice- Chairman of the Caddo Nation I was met at the door by the removed tribal Chairman Brenda Edwards and Business Manager Diana Woodard- Parton and asked to state my...
Views: 450   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 16, 2013 10:39am
by Darko
NON CADDOS ON ROLL
Just curious as to why there are many people who are on the roll that are not Caddo? For that matter they are not Indian at all............. Maybe the BIA should be contacted. These non Caddos are receiving grants to go to school, help with utilities, help with movin...
Views: 647   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 11, 2013 10:21am
by Babycakes
l
Laura
Meeting
Heard rumblings there was gonna be a meeting of some kind. THEN, the following appears in the Anadarko Daily News: Brenda Shemayme Edwards, Chairman of the Caddo Nation will be hosting a candid "Question and Answer Session" with Caddo Tribal members. This even...
Views: 420   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 11, 2013 10:16am
by Babycakes
Meet and Greet
Well wonder who will be going to the meet and greet for Brenda Edwards today!? Does anyone really care what she has to say? I highly doubt it. Wonder if she paid for the room she's using at Caddo Nation today? as she charges everyone else for the use of it. Heard it...
Views: 396   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 10, 2013 9:49pm
by Babycakes
l
Laura
Anadarko Daily News
Official results of Caddo Election: The official results of the Caddo Nation General Election held on July 13, 2013 have been announced. In the Chairman's race the vote counts are as follows: Brenda Shemayme Edwards, 101; Kenny L. Poindexter, 52, Anthony J. Co...
Views: 433   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 9, 2013 12:55pm
by Babycakes
t
Tracy
ashamed
I was horrified to hear of another instance where a tribal elder was told to wait outside in the heat and humidity. Any elder should be able to find safe haven and water at our tribal headquarters whether or not they are Caddo. This is not the first time. This is n...
Views: 411   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 31, 2013 6:44pm
by Laura
t
Tracy
election results
I have a question about the election results. Normally, the breakdown of votes are posted on the door. But this time it wasn't. Where can I find out how many absentee ballots were voted and for which candidate? And the breakdown by precinct?
Views: 382   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 19, 2013 3:48pm
by Laura
1 2 3 4 5
Free Forum powered by Bravenet