Manoj's Web Based Forum.

Just for u friends. U can post messages, articles, suggestions, bodybuilding/fitness/general questions, ur views about something etc. And while posting messages do click the link that says "Notify me by email when someone replies........." (found below the message box) so that you don't have to check every now and then for the replies.....

Manoj's Web Based Forum.
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
w
Wade
A Nice Butt & Pecs...
Hery Guys: I'm looking for some help & support (and hope y'all don't mind). I'd like a nice chest, and definately a muscular, and toned, butt. Yet, I don't have access to a gym or weights of any sort. So, I was wondering if there was anything I could do to shed th...
Views: 737   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 3, 2004 5:47am
by Wade
why does this happen???
i just started bodybuilding and i am 17 years old but for some reason when I do benchpress or some other exercises my arms starts to shake though also when i do arm wrestle they shake too and i don't think the weight is the problem because if i lower the weight i may...
Views: 673   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 22, 2004 8:42am
by Pegasus
l
Lukas
I only have dumbells at home, is my workout efficient?
I work out with 2 20 pound dumbells. I do this exercise every other day, and it takes me about 1 and a half hours. I'm 6 feet and weigh 150 pounds. Am i missing out a lot by not going to the gym? I do all my actions slowly and make sure to issolate the muscle I am wo...
Views: 689   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 12, 2004 8:04am
by Lukas
j
Jonah
Overall Fitness
I am a 18 year old college student. I am 6 ft and weigh 195 lbs with about 20% body fat. I mainly just want to tone my body to like Tom Cruise (think Jerry Maguire) proportions (not too muscular). What type of workout plan should i pursue. Any sites with workout plan...
Views: 595   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 10, 2004 7:26pm
by Jonah
thighs
I have just had a baby, and I have all that excess on my thighs and stomach. I know how to get the stomache back in shape, but I am curious about my thighs. I don't know my exercies that can get my thighs back in shape. Any advice would be really appreciated. A...
Views: 627   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 24, 2003 3:56pm
by Manoj
a
Andisa
Using Creatine to lose weight
I really need to know how could I use creatine as a supplement for weight loss. Also what kind of dosages should I take for creatine to be affective.
Views: 352   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 23, 2003 12:23pm
by lr
v
vamsi
Glutes: how to improve??
I am very thin 61 kgs and am currently working out thrice a week. My butts are too small and flat..I hardly have a bum. I am doing squats on the smith machine with 30 kgs.But no use. Can you suggest some better way to get a good exterior.
Views: 591   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 19, 2003 5:45pm
by Rajeev
r
Rajeev
how long to train?
hi, i hv read this in few articles, tht our workout shldnt b more than 1hr. do i hv to count in the time i spend doing warmup and stretching b4 i begin my weight training in this 1hr??
Views: 247   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 7, 2003 1:23am
by Steve
k
khan
yoga exc.
can u pls send me some yoga exercise pictures for back pain thru my email. I shall be grateful for your kind help. thanks shafiq
Views: 588   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2003 6:24am
by Manoj
r
Robert
waist for overweight people
Hi, I am 22 and roughly 15kg overweight, I have a bulging waistline (42). My aim is to reduce my waistline, however I am confused on how to achieve that. Should I just cardio all the time, or should I do crunches and knee raises or perhaps both ? Thanks, Rob
Views: 614   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2003 6:13am
by Manoj
supporter
is it necessary to wear a supporter while exercising?
Views: 275   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 11, 2003 9:28pm
by Rajeev Kumar Ga...
r
Ram
Need a workout schedule
Hi All, i have been going to a GYM fopr the past 2 months. i work out for 6 days in a week for 1 hour and 30 mins. My routine is liek this: Mon - shoulders Tue - Lats Wed - Chest Thurs - Biceps and Triceps Fri - Squad Sat - General. I want to know if this...
Views: 303   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2003 7:45pm
by Ram
u
ulrich
how is this for a workout?
K this is how i am going to have my workout through out the whole week if there is something wrong or got a suggestion or anything to make it better please tell me. i am new to this so please help me make my workouts better. For Monday: Chest Barbell Bench Press - Me...
Views: 366   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 25, 2003 7:41pm
by Rajeev
supplements
i would like to know about supplements available in india. I am from pune and am a beginner. My age is 26. Pls advice if it is too late to start.
Views: 598   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 25, 2003 7:21pm
by Rajeev
Stomach
I have recently been really sick with my stomach and I have lost a lot of my muscle. It has pretty much turned into fat. I am not overweight I just need to tone my stomach and possibly flatten in a little. What would be the best way to do this?
Views: 349   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 25, 2003 7:15pm
by Rajeev
power increase
i have a question, how would you increase your strengh and by strenth i dont mean muscle or mass , because you can be ripped and weak at the same time. how can you be strong enough to break a rock and how can you tell if what ever you do is working ? please reply...
Views: 266   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 25, 2003 7:00pm
by Rajeev
Fitslimtrim.com - A site bridging to health & fitness.
An interactive web site, based on Health, Yoga, Aerobics, Sex Problems, Ayurveda + Herbal Recepies on several disease & Fitness Calculators, Exercises On Different Sports, Personal Trainers, having lot of material, products and programs for individual institutions &...
Views: 258   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2003 10:27pm
by Pratik Dholakia
r
Rajeev
rib cage.
is it possbile to expand rib-cage at this age of 23???
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2003 8:52am
by Rajeev
r
Rajeev
dumbell fly.
i came to know two different ways of doing flys. first in which palms are facing each other. and in the second one, palms are facing away frm me. which one is the better way to do?? also tell me is it better to do compound excercise first and then isolation, or the...
Views: 262   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2003 11:23am
by Rajeev
r
Rajeev
lack of fat.
hi, i had never been able to develop fats in my body. and when i started bodybuilding, i lost wht i had also i went to test the amount of fat in my body, and it came to b abt 3-4%. can anybody tell me, is this much less amount is dangerous for health??
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2003 11:18am
by Rajeev
Can I get rid of Veiny arms
I have arms that have become very veiny with the veins bulging out in my hands and forearms. It does not look appealing and I really do not like it. Is there any way these veins can go away and not bulge out so much?
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2003 3:35pm
by Mr. Big
How do I gain weight???
I have been lifting for the past three years and I have gained muscle tone, but the whole point i started lifting was to gain weight. Anyone have any suggestions besides eating, that will help me gain a few pounds?
Views: 271   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 10, 2003 3:33pm
by Goldberg
can i burn some fat by doing this?
i go to the gym 4 timea a week and before doing anything i go to the bike for about 30 minutes will this help me to burn the fat and get the abs to look more.
Views: 236   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 8, 2003 6:04pm
by Anonymous
Those last xtra pounds.
Dear Manoj, Hello,this is Kiran from Hyderabad. I was weighing 87kgs last oct when i decided to join a local gym...first time ever.... to get back to some shape .I work out 2hrs a day except sundays. My routine is 45min of aerobics and stretching and rest of the tim...
Views: 264   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 28, 2003 1:00pm
by Kiran Shenoy
s
Sam
lose weight and build mass
I am 21 years old and I run for excersize. My goal right now is to lose about ten pounds, and then I want to start strength training to build mass. What is the best way for me to start gaining muscle mass.
Views: 224   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2003 2:20pm
by Sam
d
Dan
would i overtrain by doing this?
would it be ok if i do chest on monday, back on tuesday, legs on wednesday and arms on thursday and the rest of the week rest? or would i overtrain? thanks in advance
Views: 244   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 25, 2003 1:58pm
by Dan
Building Mass
I am trying to build mass and take off excess fat. I am over 6 feet tall and I am trying to get the six pack abs and the lean shoulders and the works but my eating habits are very strange. can anyone help me get into a sufficient diet?
Views: 230   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 18, 2003 1:13pm
by Daniel Williams
Fitslimtrim.com - A site bridging to health & fitness.
An interactive web site fitslimtrim.com, based on Health & Fitness having lot of material, products and programs for individual institutions & corporates.
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 15, 2003 4:32am
by Pratik Dholakia
Views: 198   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 17, 2003 9:07am
by Anonymous
No Subject
I am 18 years old and i have been lifting for about 3-4 months. I am getting a little bigger but not anything like i expected. I lift about 4-5 days a week and run and flexibility workout everyday. I take protein from optimum nutrition, and creatine from them as w...
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2002 7:52am
by ryan warren
o
Ojas
No Subject
How to get rid off streach marks . Or how to avoid them in the 1st place .. ???
Views: 205   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 19, 2002 9:17am
by Ojas
Repy to ur e-mail
Dear Manoj, Hi ! Got ur e-mail .... but cldn't reply to it .... had my exams .... one wz on 17 nov .... another is on 12th Jan .... As for ur Q ..... Hysterectomy means .... removal of the uterus .... ie the female internal reproductive organ ... in l...
Views: 235   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 18, 2002 10:32am
by Dr Ankur Agarwal
Dear friends, There is no shortcut to success .... whan there is its sought with great risks and dangers ..... I'll give you some examples ...... 1 - The electronic belt stimulates your muscle the same way our nerves stimulate them .... but ther...
Views: 180   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 11, 2002 12:31pm
by Dr Ankur Agarwal
m
Manoj
Re: Back belts
Actually there is a controversial issue, according to some experts they actually weaken your lower back, so you don't need them for low weights. But they are a must if heavier weights are used. As a general rule.....you MUST use belts when i) you are required...
Views: 196   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 2:19am
by Manoj
m
Manoj
Re: Re: Re: electronic fitness system
Yeah they are not enough. As I said in the flab section of the site........there is no magic formula to get the fancy figures you see in the ads........the belts may help only to some extent.....but to get good results one must put some quality time and effort. --...
Views: 176   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 2:11am
by Manoj
r
Ranjit
Re: Re: electronic fitness system
I find it mighty tough to believe that the models in those e-belt ads got into shape using the belts they're trying to sell.. somebody explain this whole thing to me..
Views: 182   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 2:04am
by Ranjit
r
Rishi
Back belts
For which exercises back belt must be used? Is is absolutely necessary? Plz help.
Views: 260   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 1:50am
by Rishi
m
Manoj
Re: electronic fitness system
Hi Shi, I hope you are referring to electrnoc belts etc. When compared to other popular "tools" like chinese pills and stuff, the electronic fitness system is scientific and comparatively safe. It works fine upto some extent but if used continuously for some months...
Views: 162   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 10, 2002 1:43am
by Manoj
a
a shi
electronic fitness system
Hi there, Any one know if the "electronic fitness system" that really works to build the muscle? thanx, Shi
Views: 187   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 1, 2002 6:36pm
by a shi
m
Manoj
Re: Submit it
http://www.Xenu.net http://www.geocities.commkbhatty --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:The url of site http://www.geocities.com/mkbhatty may relate to scientology or Xenu.net OR Xenu.net is cool and http://www.geocities.com/mkbhatty is cool too w...
Views: 202   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 24, 2002 5:40am
by Manoj
Submit it
The url of site http://www.geocities.com/mkbhatty may relate to scientology or Xenu.net OR Xenu.net is cool and http://www.geocities.com/mkbhatty is cool too when scientology is considered.
Views: 200   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 28, 2002 9:12am
by Who else Its me
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet